• Stampbord™ 5" x 5" Box Kit
• Stampbord™ Scratch Knife
• Scratchbord/Claybord™ Inks - Light Green, Yellow, Sepia
• Hero Arts® Stamp - Manuscript Background
• Magenta Stamps - Architectural Rose
• Ranger - Archival Ink™ - Jet Black
• Tim Holtz® Idea-ology™ Foundations Box Feet
• 7gypsies® - Murano Patterned Paper
• Ranger - Inkssentials™ Cut n' Dry™ Foam
• Ranger - Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents™
• Double Sided Tape or Glue
• Pewter Color Acrylic Paint
1. Using Scratchbord/Claybord™ Inks in Light Green and Yellow, begin sponging on the inks with the Cut n' Dry foam. Apply the inks in a random pattern all over the lid of the Box Kit. Apply the inks to all sides of the lid, box and the inside edges of both. Continue sponging on the inks until desired color is achieved.
2. Then mix the Light Green and Sepia inks together and lightly sponge around the outer edges of the Box Kit lid and all of the sides and inside edges. Don't use the Sepia ink in the center of the box lid. This should be the lightest part of the lid. This will be stamped on later.
3. Using the Jet Black Archival Ink, stamp the Hero Arts Manuscript Background over the entire box lid. Allow to dry.
4. Next, using the Jet Black Archival ink, stamp the Magenta Architectural Rose in the center of the box lid. Allow to dry.
5. Once the stamped images are dry, begin scratching away parts of the Architectural Rose, using the Stampbord Scratch Knife. Let the stamped image be your guide for scratching away the shaded areas and revealing the white clay surface below. This will add highlights and details to the design.
6. Using the paper of your choice, line the entire inside of the box using double sided tape or glue. Inside top of lid and bottom - Cut two pieces at 4" x 4" and adhere. Box sides - Cut two pieces at 8" x 2". Fold each piece in half and adhere to sides. Lid sides - Cut two pieces at 8" x 3/4". Fold each in half and adhere.
7. Using Ranger's Glossy Accents, adhere four Tim Holtz Idea-ology Foundations metal feet to the bottom of the box. Allow glue to dry. (While glue is drying you can paint the hinges for Step 8.)
8. Install the hinges that are provided with the kit as per the instructions. I have painted these hinges and screws with pewter color acrylic paint.